The Human Resource Management Conference of the Year
Learn more about the 3rd International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management
The Human Resource Management Conference – Learn, Present, Connect
ICRHRM 2023 is built upon the success of the inaugural event in 2019. The third edition will further expand the network of researchers, scientists, and other academics in the field of human resource management.
It’s three days of learning, connecting with your peers, receiving expert feedback on your research, engaging in thought-provoking discussions, uncovering trends, brainstorming creative solutions to pressing challenges, and establishing lifelong connections.
We are excited to welcome you to Barcelona for the third edition of ICRHRM!
ICRHRM – One of the Most Anticipated Human Resource Management Conferences of 2023
Why Join the International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management
The agenda for ICRHRM 2023 is designed by our scientific committee. The members of the committee are highly acclaimed and accomplished academics in the field of human resource management.
- Uncover trends, learn unique perspectives, and engage in group discussions.
- Present your research, receive feedback from your peers, and get published in prestigious academic journals.
- Take the next step in your academic career by identifying new research opportunities and partners.
- Join the network of academics and help define the future of the field.
- Network with members of non- and for-profit organizations and research institutions.
- Discover the beauty of Barcelona and indulge in the local cuisine.
Who Attends This International Human Resource Management Conference
The human resource management conference is attended by researchers, scientists, graduate and post-graduate students, as well as representatives of for-profit and non-profit organizations, research institutions, and government agencies. You are guaranteed engaging discussions that bring diverse opinions under the common goal of advancing the future of human resource management.
Call for Papers – Submit Your Research
Use this human resource management conference to take your academic career to new heights.
As you progress in your career, there are certain milestones you are expected to reach to expand the reach and recognition of your expertise. Presenting your papers and getting published in prestigious academic journals are important criteria based on which your academic achievements are measured.
The 3rd International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management is a fantastic opportunity to do just that. Whether you’d like to do an oral or a poster presentation, submit your paper for evaluation by our scientific committee. Every submission undergoes a double-blind peer-revision process. The commission adheres to the strictest evaluation standards for quality, relevance, and authenticity.
- Community Partners
- Compensation Management,
- Corporate Learning,
- Corporate Talent Management
- Executive Coaching
- Future of Talent Management
- Learning and Development Trends
- Performance Management,
- Recognition Programs and Leadership Development
- Recruitment and Talent Management
- Risk Factors
- Social Media Influencers in Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition Strategies
- Talent Hunting
- Talent Management and Gig Economy
- Talent Management and Globalized Society
- Talent Management Models
- Talent Management System
- Talent Management Tools
- Targeted Learning and Talent Development
- Coaching Culture
- Covid-19 and Employee Onboarding
- Employee Assessment
- Employee Development and Organizational Needs
- Employee Productivity
- Impacts of Professional Development on Employee Retention
- Individual Development Programs
- Mentoring and Coaching For Employee Development
- On-The-Job Training
- Professional Certification
- Professional Development and Professional Stress
- Professional Development and Succession Planning
- Professional Development and Turnover
- Professional Development Courses
- Professional Development Network
- Professional Development Policies
- Vocational Training and Apprenticeship
- Automated Employee Skills Inventory
- Centers of Expertise
- Cyber security
- Data Analytics
- Data integrity and artificial intelligence
- Employee Performance Management
- High-Performance Work Systems
- HR Analytics & Digitization
- HR Tech
- HR Technology & Data Analytics
- HRIS and Organizational Efficiency
- HRIS and Strategic HRM
- Human Resource Information System -HRIS
- Information Systems and Human Resource Management
- Technology and employee training
- Technology and Talent Management
- Trends and forces reshaping the future
- Virtual reality training
- Virtual team building
- Virtual teams and productivity
- VUCA World and Reward Framework
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Assessment Center Appraisal Method
- Automated Performance Management Systems
- Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scale (Bars)
- Data-Based Assessments
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Engagement and Performance Management
- Employee Input
- Employee Motivation
- Human-Resource (Cost) Accounting Method
- Ongoing Feedback
- Organizational Citizenship Behavior
- Organizational Culture and Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal and Corporate Culture
- Performance Appraisal and Organizational Commitment
- Performance Planning
- Performance Standards
- Reward System
- Chief human resources officer- CHRO
- Contemporary Recruitment and Selection Strategies
- Criminal Background Check
- Effective Recruitment and Selection Practice
- Effective Recruitment Models
- Employee Engagement
- Employer Branding and Recruitment
- Family Business Recruitment
- HR Selection Method
- Human Resource Planning
- Online Applications
- Performance Evaluation
- Recruitment and Business/Organizational Success
- Recruitment and Selection Practices
- Recruitment and Selection Process
- Recruitment Platforms
- Retention of Employees
- Screening Process
- Selection Strategy
- Social Media Sites to Source Candidates
- Staff Retention
- Strategic Recruitment
- Employee Productivity
- HR Audit
- HR Risk Management
- Rapid Covid-19 Testing
- Safety and security
- Wellbeing of Employees
- Workplace Risks
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Diversity in Workplace
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Workplace Discrimination
- Unfair Dismissal
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Employee Diversity
- Inclusive hiring strategies
- Background Checks
- Dress and Appearance
- Employee Experience
- Employee Performance & Discipline
- Employee Termination and Layoffs
- Employment Law & Regulations
- Family and Medical Leave
- Harassment and Bullying
- HR Investigations
- I-9 Compliance
- Independent Contractors
- Mental Health
- Organizational Culture
- Overcoming Workplace Bias
- Paid Time Off
- Pay Equity
- Politics in the Workplace
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Remote Work
- Return to Work
- Skills Gap & Workforce Readiness
- Turnover and Retention
- Unemployment Compensation
- Violence in the Workplace
- Weather and Natural Disasters
- Workers with Disabilities
- Workplace laws, legislation and HR policy
Prof. Dr. N. Panchanatham
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
Speech Title: Topic: Creativity in HRM Research
Professor Dr. N. Panchanatham is an academician with the experience of 33 years in teaching, research and extension activities of higher education in Annamalai and Tamil Nadu Teachers Education Universities. He was born on April 25, 1962 and recently retired. He is a seasoned educational administrator for more than 20 years as Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Head of the Business School, Placement officer, etc. He has 10 years of part time and full-time industrial experience. His Educational Qualifications include M.B.A., Ph.D. (HRM-Org. Behavior), LEAP (IIT-KGP & Cambridge, UK), MICI (USA), SME R&D (Israel), LMI (Hungary), MAFS (Netherlands), M. Com., M.Sc. (Zoo), M.Ed. M.A. (Psych), M.Sc. (Yoga).
Dr. Joao Vasco Coelho
Dr. Osama Shaban
Dr. Vinita Sinha
Prof. Dr. Ioanna Dimitrakaki
Be an oral presenter of the hr conferences 2023 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global hr conferences 2023 audience.
If you can’t attend the hr conferences 2023 in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings with ISBN Number in a soft form
Attending the human resource management conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
The Organizing Committee will offer all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Barcelona’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
Prestigious Publication Opportunities
The Abstracts of all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN 978-609-485-375-3.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 3rd International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management follows strict anti-plagiarism policies. As such, every submission is checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more about the iThenticate software here: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
This is the third year we are hosting this human resource management conference. The previous year has proven that this is not just a leading event in the discipline of human resource management. ICRHRM is a must-attend conference.
Barcelona is the capital city of the autonomous community of Catalonia in Spain and Spain’s second most populated city. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 4.7 million people, being the seventh-most populous urban area in the European Union after Paris, London, Madrid, the Ruhr area, Berlin, and Milan. It is the largest metropolis on the Mediterranean Sea, located on the coast between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, and bounded to the west by the Serra de Collserola mountain range.