International Conference on Research in
(HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
Conference DatesThursday - SaturdayMarch 7-9, 2019
VenueLondon, United KingdomUniversity of Roehampton
The International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management, March 7–9, 2019 in London, UK aims to bring together academia, researchers and scholars to exchange information and share experiences and research results about all aspects of specialized and interdisciplinary fields. This event provides an opportunity for all to network, share ideas and present their research to a worldwide community. Discussion on the latest innovations, trends and practical concerns and challenges faced in these fields are also encouraged.
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
Attending the conference will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about London’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- HR Management in Organizations
- Strategic HR Management and Planning
- Workers, Jobs, and Job Analysis
- Human Resource Planning and Retention
- Recruiting and Labor Markets
- Selecting Human Resources
- Training Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Total Rewards and Compensation
- Incentive Plans and Executive Compensation
- Managing Employee Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Union/Management Relations
Prof. Kiyoshi Takahashi
Professor of industrial and organizational psychology at College of Comprehensive Psychology, Ritsumeikan University, Japan. He received his Ph.D. degree in organizational behavior from the University of Minnesota. His current research focuses on leadership and organizational development in Asian contexts.
Dr. Kenneth Dow Scott
Professor of Human Resources and Employment Relations at Loyola University Chicago and management consultant. Dr. Scott has over 120 publications which include his book Incentive Pay: Creating a Competitive Advantage. His most recent research and management consultation focus on how rewards drive innovation, employee pay preferences, pay transparency, future of work and rewards, the evaluation of pay programs and the role of reward professionals in corporate social responsibility.
Prof. Norihiko Ogawa
- Professor, Faculty of Business Administration, Hosei University, Japan
- The Director of Career Center, Hosei University.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Kobe University, Japan.
International Conference on Research in Human Resource Management
Professor Luiz Moutinho
University of Suffolk, UK
Prof. Doutora Ana Paula Martins da Silva
Oporto Global University, Portugal
Dr. Louicius Michel
Burman University, Canada
Dr. Mawih Kareem Shakir
Dhofar University, Oman
Prof. Dr. Eka Devidze
International Black Sea University, Georgia
Dr. Noor Azman Ali
University Putra Malaysia
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN 978-609-8239-17-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
human resource management conferences, international management conference, management conference 2019, HR conference 2019